Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Girl Next Door Caption Contest

I AM ALIVE. Sorry for the lengthy hiatus, personal stuff got in the way, but I am back with a caption contest.

This contest theme is “Girl Next Door.” We all know the stereotypical girl next door. Hot, typically blonde, and close with their hunk of a neighbor. I want y’all to add a twist to that stereotype. Can’t wait to read y’alls caps, and if you have an idea for another contest, drop a comment.

Email your captions to lf1878787@gmail.com (I know it’s a mouthful, but I made the email address before I knew what I wanted to call the blog).

RULES

1.) Try to follow the theme to an extent.

2.) If you’re writing multiple caps, use at least 2 images that I provide for the caption. Y’all can write as many as you want

3.) All captions must be a TG or crossdressing themed.

4.) The submission deadline is Saturday, May 9th.

Looking forward to everyone’s captions :)

PS: I know it’s a lot of images, I wanted to give y’all a wide variety to choose from.




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly Reunion