Thursday, March 14, 2019

Character Introduction: Phoenix Filme



So this is Phoenix Filme, the character I told you I was going to be making a series on. I decided to make some changes to it. Rather than have a 20 part series based solely on the adventures of this character, I’m going to build a little universe around him, while connecting it to previous caps. Basically a style similar to Wes Mantooth. That way I’m not struggling to think of ideas for a single storyline and I can broaden the world a little bit.

Some models I’ll potentially be using are:
-the Kardashians: given how all of the Kardashian sisters have a taste for the black male, I feel like it could work in a universe where white guys are forced to be sissies.
-Ava Addams: great for another MILF character
-Candy Charms: she is simply goals
-Amy Anderssen: can’t run a TG Caption blog without a couple Amy Anderssen caps
-Courtney Stodden: perhaps a white guy who was feminized by a rich guy before it was mandatory
-Courtney Taylor: yet another gorgeous bimbo, but I’m struggling to find high quality images of her
-Katarina Dubrova: another MILF
-Piper Perri: great for a young sissy character
-Other potential models: Aubrey Kate, Chanel Santini, Jane Marie, Domino Presley, Lisa Ann, Bailey Jay, Xenia Wood, Vivian Blush, Leanne Crow (the naturally busty sissy is a underused character), Ashley Graham, Mal Malloy, Nadine Jansen, Chloe Vevrier, Milena Velba, Nicki Valentina Rose, Sophie Dalzell, Sammi Sprinkles, Chelsea Charms, Beshine, Jordan Carver, Wendy Fiore, Lucy V, Ashley Alexiss, Shannon Twins, Sophia Wollersheim, Sheyla Hershey, Sabrina Sabrok, Coco Austin, Loredana Chivu, Taylor Wane, Summer Brielle, and various other models.

All models will be a specific character. With this plan, I feel like I know what direction I want the blog to go in.
(Also, you can probably tell I have a certain taste in women).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly Reunion